This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, CHD.TV programming manager, covered the latest headlines on COVID-19, Big Pharma and other issues, including news that based on a new preprint analysis by professor John Ioannidis, there’s no reason for anyone to live in fear anymore, regardless of age, as the risk of dying from COVID-19 is — and always was — minuscule across the board.
Polly and Mary also discussed how it’s becoming ever more clear that the most influential health authorities around the world are now blatantly lying to the public, given the current status of scientific and medical information.
Plus, an essay by Emily Oster, Ph.D., published Oct. 31 in The Atlantic suggesting we “need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID” is fanning the flames of fury among those whose lives were destroyed by ad hominem attacks, de-platforming, delicensure, demonetization, demonization and debilitating vaccine injuries.
This week’s highlights:
Also on tap this week: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School has been selected as a clinical trial site for the global Pfizer-BioNTech research study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the bivalent COVID-19 vaccines in children under age 5.
- Censored scientists and doctors have long warned that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are destroying people’s immune systems, and that we’re going to see an avalanche of infections as immune system failure sets in. “These shots are causing innate immune suppression,” said Mary.
- According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data, 23 million Americans have obtained the bivalent COVID-19 booster, representing only 7.3% of those qualified to actually receive the booster. “People aren’t stupid,” said Mary. “They aren’t buying this.”
- A groundbreaking new scientific paper published Nov. 1 exposes the suppression and censorship of doctors and medical experts who opposed and challenged the official COVID-19 narrative. “This is the end of science,” said Mary.
- Pfizer’s RSV vaccine has seen success in early trials. Research on RSV vaccines dragged after a trial in the ’60s went tragically wrong. “This should get everyone’s radar up,” said Polly.
- U.S. health regulatory officials are “deliberately reneging on what their mission is,” according to Dr. Meryl Nass, who called out health agencies for hiding data, especially relating to COVID-19 vaccines and pregnancy during an interview on “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast.” “This is a little troubling,” said Polly.
- Orange County, California, declared a health emergency over what officials call rapidly spreading viral infections that are leading to a record number of pediatric hospitalizations.
- Leaked government documents reveal that U.S. government officials have access to a special portal through which they can directly flag Facebook and Instagram posts and request that the posts be “throttled or suppressed.”
- Laura Chicos, now 14, leads “a miserable life” after being injured by vaccines, with allergic reactions to “almost everything,” including but not limited to food, dust and environmental contaminants. “There has been no justice here,” said Mary.
- TikTok claims its tracking system is disabled for now, but the fact that the Chinese-owned social media app has the infrastructure and the systems in place to be able to track all these keystrokes is a “huge risk for every user,” according to software engineer and security researcher Felix Krause. “TikTok users beware,” said Polly.
- Prominent figures from the realms of Big Tech, Big Media and government gathered last month at the Athens Democracy Forum, where they shared their visions for what the metaverse may become — and how democratic institutions and educational systems can be transformed with the “aid” of new technology. “They want us to be living our lives in this virtual space,” said Mary.
- All poultry and captive birds in England must be kept indoors from now on in an effort to prevent the spread of bird flu.
- Last year, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned that some ultrasound contrast agents contain polyethylene glycol (PEG) and therefore shouldn’t be administered to patients with known or suspected allergies to PEG — but there are no similar warnings for adults or children who get PEG-containing COVID-19 shots or MiraLAX, an over-the-counter laxative. “This is insane,” said Mary.
- Plan to release GMO mosquitoes in California draws fire from California lawmakers and environmentalists.