Instructions Letter of Notice – European Spring – World Freedom Alliance
- Download the document Letter of Notice European Spring (you need 2 copies)
- Fill in all the spaces marked with brackets <….>
- Fill in the English full name and title of the prime minister or president of your country on the first notice and the native name and title of the prime minister or president of your country.
- On the second Letter of Notice you fill in the English full name and title of the health minister of your country and the native name and title of the health minister of your country.
- You fill in the official name of your country in two places, at the top and in the text further down in the document, you can find it if you search your country online.
- Write in the full physical address of your government.
- You can choose to sign the document personally together with two witnesses (personal version) or Use the WFA version, then you leave the end of the letter as it is.
- Upload the document/save the document.
- Download the signed version and print it out.
- Do the following (to do ALL options is of course the best, but one of them is sufficient:
a) Go to your parliament and personally deliver the 2 letters. See to it that you get a receipt that the letters are delivered. Make sure to film the delivery and send it to email@example.com, and upload and share on your social media with the #enough
b) Mail the two letters separately one to the prime minister and one to the health minister. Send them by recommended post and see to it that you get a receipt for both letters.
c) E-mail the letters to the official emails of the health minister and the prime-minister, ask for a receipt that they have received the email. Take a photo of the email when it is sent.
- Take a photo of the receipts and send them to us at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to film and upload these very important actions on your social media. If you would like send the videos to us, we can put powerful material together share it on social media. Please use the hashtag #ENOUGH
Maneka JC Helleberg
Chairman World Freedom Alliance