Last week Project Veritas revealed that US Military documents contradicted Fauci’s sworn testimony about gain-of-function. Since then six Congressional Members have sent letters to the CDC, Secretaries of Defense and Health and Human Services demanding answers on the origin of Covid-19 and the DARPA documents.
Within these documents there appears to be a damning section in support of ivermectin as a Covid treatment, see timestamp 4:23 of Project Veritas video.
Major Joseph Murphy’s report, Page 4, states that many of the early treatment protocols ignored by authorities work because they inhibit viral replication or modulate the immune response to the spike proteins.
“Some of these also inhibit the action of the engineered spike protein. For instance, Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response,” Major Murphy wrote.
Project Veritas: Military Documents about Gain of Function contradict Fauci testimony under oath, timestamp 4:23 mins
Dr. Tess Lawrie has been a champion for the use of ivermectin as a treatment for Covid. But she has faced systemic bias, some might say corruption, towards ivermectin initiatives and in corporate media coverage, as well as being subjected to unethical censorship.
In an interview with Dana Loesch, Dr. Lawrie discussed the effectiveness of ivermectin which has a unique ability to detox the body from the spike protein’s adverse reactions. It is an affordable, effective and safe treatment for Covid. She says we could have ended this pandemic a long time ago if we had treated patients with these effective medicines.
Dr. Lawrie is co-founder of the World Council for Health, co-founder of the BIRD Group, director of Evidence Based Medicine Consultancy, and consultant to both the World Health Organisation (“WHO”) and the UK’s National Health Service (“NHS”).
She also spoke to Loesch about her conversations with Dr. Andrew Hill.
Dr. Hill is affiliated with Liverpool University and advisor to several groups, including the Clinton Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He is also affiliated with the WHO and advisor to Unitaid, Covid Strategies wrote, his research would have a profound influence on whether WHO would accept ivermectin as a treatment for Covid.
During a Zoom call with Lawrie, Hill shared his predicament over his study, disclosing that he found himself in a “tricky situation.” Apparently, his funders were going to enforce changes to the manuscript outcomes—whether he liked it or not.
While the original Hill manuscript was obviously favourable to ivermectin, that changed when the paper was modified during the final stages. Hill acknowledged Unitaid, who helped support the study, was influencing the final conclusions. Those final changes made the ultimate findings not strong enough for the WHO to make any decision other than that more clinical trials were needed.
- Ivermectin ‘Works Throughout All Phases’ Of COVID According to Leaked Military Documents, ZeroHedge, 12 January 2022
- Project Veritas’ Telegram channel
- The Case of Dr. Andrew Hill: Was their Unethical Activity Associated with his Ivermectin Meta-Analysis or Just Another Drug Dev Day?
- The “Pandemic” Has Ended for Much of India, How Did They Do It? – Not With Covid Injections but a Drug That Costs Less Than £2 Per Person: Ivermectin
- World Council for Health Calls for an Immediate Stop to the Covid-19 Experimental “Vaccines”, Cease and Desist
- BIRD Group: Protocols for treatments of Covid-19 including ivermectin
- World Council for Health: Early Covid-19 treatment guidelines: A practical approach to home-based care for healthy families
- C19Protocols, Early Treatment Protocols and Prevention Protocols