Skip to content
- The Facts:
- A study out of the University of California shows the risk of myocarditis is greater after two doses of the Pfizer vaccine than being hospitalized for COVID for boys ages 12-15.
- England and Norway consider only one shot be given to children 12 to 15.
- Reflect On:
- If new information is being revealed about the risk/benefit ratio of the vaccines now, why is there such certainty around their safety?
- Can we trust the majority of adverse reactions are even being accounted for and documented?
- How do we know the long term heart complications for teenage boys being effected by myocarditis from the vaccine?