Dr Lawrie’s Response Summary:
- The MHRA has a responsibility to report the safety of vaccines through a transparent process, which summarises safety data for the public. The agency should rapidly detect new side-effects to the vaccines, and take any necessary action to minimise risk to the individual through adding warnings, restricting or suspending use of a product.
- Dr Lawrie and her team would like to see the UK’s Yellow Card Reporting System be fully transparent through providing age- and gender-stratified safety information, and data reporting deaths or reactions occurring within specific timeframes. Without this data, the public cannot give fully informed consent to taking the Covid-19 vaccines if they are not fully aware of the risks.
- Death reports per dose of Covid-19 vaccines are approx. 29 times higher than for influenza vaccines.
- The Covid-19 vaccines may be responsible for the Covid-labelled mortality this past winter (at least 24,000 deaths) in England. The vaccines are ineffective at reducing mortality.
- Dr Lawrie urges the MHRA to suspend the Covid vaccine rollout in all children and adults and halt all booster vaccines, including suspending further trials in the UK.
- Dr Lawrie is requesting alternative treatments to be used instead of vaccines such as Ivermectin, whilst also calling for a complete overhaul of the Yellow Card System.
“The high number of death reports cannot, unfortunately, be explained by the large scale of rollout. If we compare death report rates following COVID-19 vaccines with those following influenza vaccines, data from the USA (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and v-safe reports) suggests deaths per million vaccinations with the J&J COVID-19 vaccine in 2021 were 55-110 times greater than with influenza vaccine in the 2016-2019 time period (11.0 deaths per million with the former(4) vs 0.1-0.2 deaths per million with the latter).”
Dr Lawrie continues by noting that she recognises that the J&J vaccine is not used in the UK, but draws attention to a large amount of fatalities associated with the jabs in the UK: “Fatalities reported post-Covid-19 vaccine to MHRA are shown to be 169 times more in number than the average for fatalities reported to MHRA over the last 10 years for all other vaccines.
“When one considers that the number of seasonal influenza vaccinations given in adults between September 2019 and March 2020 in England was 11,974,864, i.e. approximately one-sixth of the number of COVID-19 vaccinations given to-date, this would imply that the rate of fatalities per dose administered in the UK was in the order of up to 28 times higher with the COVID-19 vaccines than with influenza vaccines.”
She suggested that the MHRA has failed to provide figures supporting the safety of the Covid-19 vaccines through a Freedom of Information request, stating that it shows that the MHRA “is not operating a transparent system in preparing its summary report to the public.”
Further on in her latest open letter, Dr Lawrie drew attention to the statistics that appear to show that the Covid-19 vaccines are linked to countless adverse reactions in the UK, and deaths, yet the MHRA cannot provide information of deaths within 28 days of vaccination.