World Freedom Alliance
The World Freedom Alliance aims to facilitate an open platform to promote Freedom in all its forms Worldwide and to unite people around the world, and to provide information and share best practice between countries. We aim to ensure our cherished fundamental Freedoms, as outlined in the WFA Charter, are restored and maintained. Together, we can unite in strength, to promote Freedom, inspire Courage and give Hope in these times, please join us!
World Freedom Alliance (WFA) will provide a worldwide platform linking with various associations and organisations offering access to justice, true dialogue for health science and politics, while holding worldwide officials to account under the law.
We will offer transparent evidence-based solutions and encourage robust debate with media, scientists and governments to ensure our fundamental freedoms of the people of the world are restored and maintained.
Our mission is to PROTECT our cherished freedoms, PROMOTE collaborations and links between groups of doctors, scientists, lawyers, professionals and freedom campaigners worldwide.
We will PROVIDE transparent analysis of the data for business and innovative solutions to build a wonderful world for us, our children and future generations.
- Honesty – We are honest in all of our exchanges
- Integrity – We act with integrity to achieve all of our aims and serve our membership.
- Accountability – We are accountable for everything we do.
- Humanity – We serve humanity in all respects.
- Diversity – We recognise and act based on diversity.
- Equality – We embody equality.
- Service – We serve all who require our help and guidance.
World Charter of Freedom
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom of assembly
- Freedom of thought
- Freedom of bodily integrity
- Freedom to practice your Faith
- Freedom from coercive and exploitative credit systems
Heiko Schöning – Dark Winter
Stockholm Manifestations 2020
Please support our work
Donate with PayPal using firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
We do not spam or track you